Friday, May 23, 2008

27 Weeks

Hello, third trimester! I can't believe I'm here already. Just three short months away from welcoming our son into the world. I'm amazed at how large my belly has become. I promise to post a picture soon... the batteries in our digital camera are completely dead and I don't have any to replace them with! Baby Boy seems to be moving around all the time now. Yesterday I thought he was doing a headstand on my bladder. Yet another side effect of this latter stage of pregnancy- having to go potty at least ten times a day. I feel such joy when I think about what life will be like with our little guy. All the things we'll experience with him, share with him, teach him. I know the first few months will be hectic, but I'll want to enjoy every minute of them. I try to think of such things when life gets stressful and busy, reminding myself that I am incredibly blessed by a loving God.

No comments: