Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Almost 31 Weeks - 9 to Go

I can't believe I'm here already. Only nine more weeks to go! I look and feel huge, and my belly seems to be getting in the way of everything. I've outgrown the first pair of maternity jeans I bought. They were starting to get pretty uncomfortable, so I retired them. Today I tried on several other pairs of pants I got from a friend, which were too big for me before, and now they don't fit! Oddly enough, my favorite pair of non-maternity "apartment pants"/pj bottoms fit me great. They're really stretchy and were always loose on me pre-preggo.

Monday night we toured the maternity floor of the hospital with our childbirth class. All of the labor and delivery rooms are private, with their own bathroom and shower. The baby stays in the room at all times, too, unless there's a problem where they would then go to the nursery. We saw the whirlpool room last, which I will definitely be taking full advantage of! It's hard to believe I'll be checking in there in about two months. Scary, but exciting.


ps. We are still looking for the perfect baby name. Email your suggestions to Gregg, if we use your suggestion you win a prize.

No comments: